Monday, February 14, 2011

State of the Blog

Let me first start off by apologizing for not keeping this blog up. I’ve managed to squeek in a Friday Flash Fiction the past few weeks, but that’s been about it. I was planning on having a full on blog post every week. And that wasn’t working, because for some reason I wasn’t feeling the deadline. So, now I’m going to try and do something different. For the next 30 days, I am planning on posting one blog post a day. Here’s my schedule plans.

Monday will be where I come in a post what I am up to writing wise. It’s going to be where I keep myself responsible, where I turn myself into you, my loyal readers, to help keep me on track for my goals as a writer.

Tuesday will be a flash fiction day. I’ll have to come up with a funny title for it, like Tiny Tuesdays, or something, but likely, it will be my entry into 5 Minute Fiction. This is for two reasons. It forces me to write a whole new fiction piece each Friday, and it also makes it easier for me to squeeze in another blog post in the week.

Wednesday and Thursdays will be open topic days, were I will blog about whatever is on my mind. I’ll try to limit myself to writing topics, but anything goes here. I’m planning on my first two posts, goal setting and eBooks.

And, of course, Friday will stick around as Friday Flash Fiction.

The weekends I will not post because, hey, I need some time off. So, I guess, not really every day. But, I’m aiming for every weekday.

So, that’s where I am right now. Later this week, I am going to post a blog about my goal setting activities, probably on Wednesday. Next week, I’ll keep you all posted on how I’m coming along on that goal, and we’ll go from there.

So, wish me luck, stick around, and enjoy the ride! I know I plan to.

1 comment: