Friday, December 3, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to I Must be Remembering the Future! In this blog, I will be detailing my journey as an Author, from my continuing projects, such as the book I am about to start writing (currently unnamed), to trying to get my completed novel, The Windsmith, published, to cool stuff I find on the web related to writing, and other things that catches my fancy. Mostly, though, I'm going to try and keep the focus of this blog on writing and my adventures putting words to paper.

If you are not already following my other blog, it's one where I publish one short story a week for a whole year. It's nearly over, though, and right now it's running my latest novel, The Life and Times of Aries Webb. Go, read and enjoy at http://1storyaweek.blogspot.com.

Before I go further, I wanted to give credit where credit is due. The name of this blog came from my wife, who suggested it after a conversation with a friend of her's who said "Didn't we talk about this already? Or maybe I'm just remembering the future." It was such a good idea, I had to steal it.

In the mean time, I look forward more musings about the future.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Best of luck getting Windsmith published- you can do it! And I look forward to reading about the journey. :)

    ReplyDelete