Thursday, December 23, 2010

12 Days of Sci-Fi

Here's a little ditty I wrote up just for the fun of it. A special Christmas wish for all my fellow Sci-Fi fans out there.

The Twelve Days of Sci-Fi

On the First Day of Christmas my True Love gave to me
A little town named Eureka

On the Second Day of Christmas my True Love gave to me
Two John Crichtons and a little town named Eureka

On the Third Day of Christmas my True Love gave to me
Three Matrix movies, two John Crichtons and a little town named Eureka

On the Fourth Day of Christmas my True Love gave to me
Four Stargate teammates, three Matrix movies, two John Crichtons and a little town named Eureka

On the Fifth Day of Christmas my True Love gave to me
Five Star Trek shows, four Stargate teammates, three Matrix movies, two John Crichtons and a little town named Eureka

On the Sixth Day of Christmas my True Love gave to me
Six fast lightcycles, five Star Trek shows, four Stargate teammates, three Matrix movies, two John Crichtons and a little town named Eureka

On the Seventh Day of Christmas my True Love gave to me
Seven Stormtroopers, six fast lightcycles, five Star Trek shows, four Stargate teammates, three Matrix movies, two John Crichtons and a little town named Eureka

On the Eighth Day of Christmas my True Love gave to me
Eight Na’vi dancing, seven stormtroopers, six fast lightcycles, five Star Trek shows, four Stargate teammates, three Matrix movies, two John Crichtons and a little town named Eureka

On the Ninth Day of Christmas my True Love gave to me
Nine Firefly crew, eight Na’vi dancing, seven stormtroopers, six fast lightcycles, five Star Trek shows, four Stargate teammates, three Matrix movies, two John Crichtons and a little town named Eureka

On the Tenth Day of Christmas my True Love gave to me
Ten X-files cases, nine Firefly crew, eight Na’vi dancing, seven stormtroopers, six fast lightcycles, five Star Trek shows, four Stargate teammates, three Matrix movies, two John Crichtons and a little town named Eureka

On the Eleventh Day of Christmas my True Love gave to me
Eleven Dr. Who’s, ten X-files cases, nine Firefly crew, eight Na’vi dancing, seven stormtroopers, six fast lightcycles, five Star Trek shows, four Stargate teammates, three Matrix movies, two John Crichtons and a little town named Eureka

On the Twelfth Day of Christmas my True Love gave to me
Twelve Cylon models, eleven Dr. Who’s, ten X-files cases, nine Firefly crew, eight Na’vi dancing, seven stormtroopers, six fast lightcycles, five Star Trek shows, four Stargate teammates, three Matrix movies, two John Crichtons and a little town named Eureka

Merry Christmas and a Happy Holidays to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment