Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Plans and more plans


I know I haven’t been blogging much. In fact, I just did a blog post stating that I haven’t been blogging much. So, I’ll not take the time here to re-hash that topic.

Instead, I’m here to inform you what some of my more immediate plans are for this website.

One, I’m going to start posting some reviews. These are mostly going to be of fellow authors that I follow on Twitter/Facebook/Google+ who’s books I have been lucky enough to get a hold of. I will try to make my reviews honest, even if I didn’t like the book, but I’m also not going to be mean and nasty, nor fanboyishly happy. I’m going to try to be fair in these reviews. Hopefully, it will work out.

On the topic of reviews, I have two books on the docket that will get reviews from me. One is R. B. Wood’s first book The Prodigal Foole, scheduled for release on October 30. I’m currently in the process of reading my ARC this novel now, and also have an interview with Mr. Wood, which will appear here on October 25. After that will be a review of D. Ryan Leask’s book, counting Down the Storm, which I was lucky enough to win in a recent Five Minute Fiction. I may just get an interview from him as well, just because I like that idea. It really depends on if he’s okay with it, and maybe I should, you know, ask him that first. I’ll let you know.

Beyond reviews and interviews, I will continue to post my short fiction and blog posts about my opinions on things as I feel the need/desire.  I have one story that I am working on cleaning up and hope to have posted here on Friday.

So, really, that’s all I got so far. Hopefully, I’ll get back into the swing of blogging and get more posts on here regularly. I really enjoy this blog, and I hope that you do to.

In the mean time, here’s the book trailer for R. B. Wood’s The Prodigal Foole. I hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment